1. Posts 10 and 11 Due Saturday at 8 p.m. Make sure you do them before you check out for Spring Break.
2. Quiz 3 in class on Wednesday or Thursday. (If you did not send me your photo from the in-class photo exercise, you must do that this week.) Make sure you take it before you leave for Spring Break.
It will cover terms and concepts in JournalismNext book:
- Chap 11 – Building a digital audience for news (p. 310-334)
- Chap 10 – Managing news as a conversation (p. 277-309)
- Chap 6 – Visual storytelling with photographs (p. 142-176)
- Chap 7 – Making audio journalism visible (p. 177-205)
3. We will work with audio this week. Bring recorders and headphones to class.