Rowan University provides the lab computers installed with software needed for this course. The instructor will also recommend free software and programs that students can use on personal computers. Students can check out some equipment (video cameras, microphones, tripods, chords, and other items) in the Journalism Department Office in Bozorth 105O. Do not go to the RTF equipment room for this course, please! The equipment room is open Monday to Friday 9:00-10:30 a.m. and 1:30-4:30 p.m. Equipment can be checked out on a first-come, first-serve basis and must be returned on time. Students must read, follow and sign the Journalism Equipment Room Policies and Guidelines (pdf).
- RT @RowanUJourn: We're hiring a Professor of Sports Journalism or Sports Broadcasting at @RowanUniversity Deadline to apply: 10/31 https://… 1 week ago
- RT @reedkath: We, the news media, are playing a risky game in our coverage of mass shootings. I wrote about it for @UWJournEthics https://… 1 week ago
- Hey #ONA17. @RowanUniversity is hiring a Prof of Sports Journalism. DM if you want to meet and learn more. twitter.com/rowanujourn/st… 2 weeks ago
- The Media Really Has Neglected Puerto Rico | FiveThirtyEight fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-m… 3 weeks ago
- RT @pressfreedom: So far in 2017, journalists in the US have been subjected to: 25 physical attacks 23 arrests 14 equipment searches & seiz… 3 weeks ago
- 169,156 hits