Rowan University provides the lab computers installed with software needed for this course. The instructor will also recommend free software and programs that students can use on personal computers. Students can check out some equipment (video cameras, microphones, tripods, chords, and other items) in the Journalism Department Office in Bozorth 105O. Do not go to the RTF equipment room for this course, please! The equipment room is open Monday to Friday 9:00-10:30 a.m. and 1:30-4:30 p.m. Equipment can be checked out on a first-come, first-serve basis and must be returned on time. Students must read, follow and sign the Journalism Equipment Room Policies and Guidelines (pdf).
- Want to shape the future of local news in South Jersey? Come to @freepress event tmrw, 5/2 at 7pm @RowanUniversity act.freepress.net/survey/nj_rowa… 3 weeks ago
- #SouthJersey, how would you improve local news? Bring your ideas to event on May 2 at @RowanUniversity… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- RT @RowanUJourn: Advice for #journalism students: Learn HTML/CSS & go to @ONA @NICAR - Q&A w @stacyannj, data editor @FortuneMagazine https… 1 month ago
- RT @RowanUJourn: Congrats to Kelley Davis and Kyle Sullender, recipients of this year's @RowanUJourn medallions for excellence in journalis… 1 month ago
- RT @RowanUJourn: Proud of @RowanUJourn students and @TheWhitOnline staff, who presented their work at the @RowanCCCA student showcase. #the… 1 month ago
- 168,657 hits