Rowan University provides the lab computers installed with software needed for this course. The instructor will also recommend free software and programs that students can use on personal computers. Students can check out some equipment (video cameras, microphones, tripods, chords, and other items) in the Journalism Department Office in Bozorth 105O. Do not go to the RTF equipment room for this course, please! The equipment room is open Monday to Friday 9:00-10:30 a.m. and 1:30-4:30 p.m. Equipment can be checked out on a first-come, first-serve basis and must be returned on time. Students must read, follow and sign the Journalism Equipment Room Policies and Guidelines (pdf).
- Thanks to @SStirling for speaking to the data journalism students at @RowanUniversity. Always a pleasure. 3 weeks ago
- RT @freepressaction: "The same digital technology that exploded the media business models of the last century can now be deployed to radica… 3 weeks ago
- RT @RowanUJourn: Congrats to the staff of @TheWhitOnline who won New Jersey Collegiate Press Awards for layout, photography and video. @Row… 3 weeks ago
- #NICAR18 tipsheet ire.org/conferences/ni… 1 month ago
- RT @RispoliMike: Big news today! When you hear someone say no one cares about the future of journalism, tell them about the thousands of NJ… 1 month ago
- 170,017 hits