Rowan University provides the lab computers installed with software needed for this course. The instructor will also recommend free software and programs that students can use on personal computers. Students can check out some equipment (video cameras, microphones, tripods, chords, and other items) in the Journalism Department Office in Bozorth 105O. Do not go to the RTF equipment room for this course, please! The equipment room is open Monday to Friday 9:00-10:30 a.m. and 1:30-4:30 p.m. Equipment can be checked out on a first-come, first-serve basis and must be returned on time. Students must read, follow and sign the Journalism Equipment Room Policies and Guidelines (pdf).
- RT @StefanieMurray: More awesome news out of #NewJersey: Our local @ONA group is up and running! Join ONA New Jersey today: https://t.co/Gr… 2 weeks ago
- RT @RowanUJourn: JOB OPENING for adjunct for digital reporting course at @RowanUJourn. MA and multimedia experience required. Must be avail… 1 month ago
- RT @RowanUJourn: We've extended our search for a Prof of Sports Journalism at @RowanUniversity until Jan. 5. It's full-time, tenure-track p… 1 month ago
- If you live in Philly, NYC, LA or Pittsburgh, go see @questthedoc. It's a beautiful documentary. quest-documentary.com #AFilmCalledQuest 1 month ago
- RT @RowanUniversity: Congrats to @RowanRadio for being named the second best Four-Year College Radio Station of the Year by the Associated… 2 months ago
- 169,569 hits