Due Saturday, March 31 at 8 p.m.
Blog Post 11 Requirements: (Worth 40 points)
1. Find a relevant person with something to say about your topic. Set up a time for your interview. Have a backup plan.
2. Prepare and research a few questions.
3. Do an in-person interview with your audio recorder. (No phone interviews.)
4. Photograph your subject. Make sure your photo is clear, in focus, and that we can see the person’s face.
5. Edit your audio interview to a maximum of 2 minutes. Export as an .mp3.
6. Write up a short introduction to your post. Who is the person? Why is she/he someone we should hear from? What does she/he have to say? Make the audience want to read more.
8. Post your text introduction, a photo of the subject, and your edited audio interview to your blog.
9. Write a compelling headline that mentions your subject’s name and uses descriptive key-words.
10. Here are step-by-step instructions for getting your audio from your recorder to your blog.
-Text introduces subject and context (Clearly written, no typos, proper grammar and spelling)
-Content of edited audio (Is it compelling, relevant, worth hearing, sharing?)
-Quality of the recording
-Quality of the editing
-Quality photograph of subject
Example of what this will look like:
-See Chef Rakesh Ramola, proud chef and owner of Indeblue.