-Read JournalismNext Chapter 1 – “We are all digital workers now,” but skip section on Web design
-Read JournalismNext Chapter 2 – “Blogging for better journalism”
-Read the Cyberjournalist.net’s Blogger Code of Ethics
-Read HuffingtonPost.com. Why is this the most popular blog in the U.S.?
-Email me your beat pitch by 10 p.m. on Sunday. Make sure you get it approved.
- #NICAR18 tipsheet ire.org/conferences/ni… 1 week ago
- RT @RispoliMike: Big news today! When you hear someone say no one cares about the future of journalism, tell them about the thousands of NJ… 2 weeks ago
- RT @mdipento: DEADLINE EXTENDED: 3/4 Share your ideas for innovative journalism education at #ONA18 @ONAConf & beyond. @tkCUNY is offering… 4 weeks ago
- For the past decade, I've tried to encourage experimentation and innovation in my journalism classroom. Here are a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @DartCenter: Those covering the #Parkland school shooting, please consult our tips and resources for covering mass killings, interviewin… 1 month ago
- 169,943 hits