-Read JournalismNext Chapter 1 – “We are all digital workers now,” but skip section on Web design
-Read JournalismNext Chapter 2 – “Blogging for better journalism”
-Read the Cyberjournalist.net’s Blogger Code of Ethics
-Read HuffingtonPost.com. Why is this the most popular blog in the U.S.?
-Email me your beat pitch by 10 p.m. on Sunday. Make sure you get it approved.
- RT @IRE_NICAR: 🚨 College students 🚨 @djnf is taking apps for its 2018 summer internship program --including data journalism. https://t.co/… 18 hours ago
- RT @RowanUJourn: @RowanUJourn students: Go to this event. In Philly. Saturday, Nov. 4 $10. Meet lots of journos and innovators. https://t.c… 19 hours ago
- @TheWhitOnline @RowanUJourn Good read twitter.com/NiemanReports/… 4 days ago
- RT @SPLC: Covering DACA for a student publication? Here’s some things you should know: bit.ly/2xS3gmf 4 days ago
- RT @CPIJournalism: Come out to the @PenPencilClub on October 11th at 7:30 p.m. for the #ONA17 Show and Tell: meetup.com/ONA-Philly/eve… @ONA 1 week ago
- 169,076 hits